After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best trailer door latch of 2022. Check our ranking below.
- Simply lift up the hinged side and lower the cam bar lock into place or lift it out of the groove to open the lock and door.
- Replacement for cam-action lockable door latch kits.
- This 2 piece assembly allows you to latch the cam bar lock into place, keeping your things safe and secure. If your current hasp has broken or has seen better days, you’ve found just the replacement you need.
- Made in USA
- 36" length
- 3 1/4" distance between hinge holes
- Hasp Included
- No mounting hardware included
- 💛【Strong and Sturdy】: RV door lock made of zinc alloy, high-quality zinc alloy is more durable than aluminum alloy, anti-ultraviolet, wear-resisting, corrosion-resistant, full metal finish, bright and smooth, strong and reliable.
- 💛【Security and Anti-Theft】: Camper door lock built-in deadbolt and rear lock function, safer than ordinary locks. Can double open the door lock inside and outside. Open the door lock easily and feel smooth.
- 💛【Easy to install】: Install the front half of the RV lock, install the board and tighten the screws, and then install the rear half of the RV lock and tighten the screws.
- 💛【Wide Application】: New RV entry door locks fits most RV doors, hole cutout 2.67'' x 3.6'', door thickness from 1.25" to 1.5". For camper, cargo, truck, travel trailers.
- 💛【Package Include】: 1*lock, 2*plate, 4*keys, 12*screws. Three kinds of screws with different lengths, a wider range of application. Own the four keys with your family, making travel more convenient.
- 45" length
- 3 1/4" distance between hinge holes
- Hasp included
- No mounting hardware included
- ✔️ WILL IT FIT MY APPLICATION? Our RV Door Lock fits RVs and trailers with A LOCK HOLE OPENING of 3.75" tall x 2.75" wide x 1.5" thick. CHECK DIMENSIONS and LATCH STYLE with your trailer BEFORE PURCHASING! Our locks are designed with your security in mind! DOES NOT FIT CLASS A OR CLASS C.
- ✔️ WHILE OTHER RV LOCKS ARE flimsy and made of plastic, our RV Door Lock is 100% METAL. The IP67 waterproof technology allows our camper door latch to handle the harsh outdoors. The all metal finish and sealing gasket allows it to be rust proof and dirt proof. Allow us to secure your valuables and HELP YOU TRAVEL WORRY FREE WITH LOVED ONES.
- ✔️ EACH KIT ARRIVES READY TO INSTALL AND INCLUDES 1x RV Door Handle, FOUR Mechanical Keys, Gift-Ready Premium Packaging, 4x Different Length Screws, Mounting Hardware & Owner's Manual/Install Guide. INSTALL IT WITHIN 10-MINUTES! All 100% backed by our LIFETIME warranty and 24/7 Online Support. MAKE SURE DIMENSIONS FIT YOUR APPLICATION.
- ✔️ LEAVE YOUR TRAILER OR CAMPER WITH PEACE OF MIND. Our camper lock use premium locking technology to allow you to leave your RV without worrying about your valuables. Each Lock Set comes with UNIQUE KEYS. Enter your trailer knowing all your precious items will be there. Our camper door locks include 4 mechanical keys, NO MORE HAVING TO PAY EXTRA TO BUY SPARE KEYS!
- ✔️ BEING AN AMERICAN BUSINESS, WE OFFER THE STRONGEST LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE MARKET. We take pride in our products quality and performance. Buy from us with confidence and enjoy our LIFETIME WARRANTY. OUR MISSION IS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PRODUCTS YOU DESERVE.
- Zinc-plated steel Hasp for superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Compare measurements to your original for direct replacement
- 5-1/8" long x 2" wide x 1-3/4" deep - 4" From center of mounting hole to center of mounting hole
- ➊ Keeps Doors Open Without Them Slaming Shut on You
- ➋ Replaces Sun Damaged/Broken T-Style Latches/Catches/Holders
- ➌ With All Weather High Impact ABS with UV Stabilizers
- ➍ Easy to Install -Direct Replacement For Most RV, Travel Trailer or Fifth Wheel Trailer's - OEM Replacement
- ➎ Mounting Hardware IS INCLUDED Note : It is Suggested That a Bead of Sealant be Placed Underneath the Catch During Installation to Seal any Screw Holes
- 36" Zinc Plated Bar Lock (Cam Bar / Cambar) for Cargo Trailers
- Zinc Plated Lockable Hasp Included
- Rubber Grip Handle
- Mounting Hardware and Lock NOT INCLUDED
- Can be installed on left or right
- Quanity:2 Set, each set contains 2 pieces (without screws)
- length : 6 inch
- Material:Stainless Steel
- The center-to-center measurements for the distance between the holes:Left to Right distance is 6cm(2.35inch), top to bottom distance is 2.7cm(1.1inch).
- T-style Entry Door Catch Holder with Bracket
- 4" Long Arm.
- Zinc coated for rust and weather protection.
- Heavy Duty steel
- Each mounting base is 3in by 1-3/4in
How Do You Buy The Best trailer door latch?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great trailer door latch? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching trailer door latch, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest trailer door latch available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for trailer door latch that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an trailer door latch?
- What benefits are there with buying an trailer door latch?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective trailer door latch?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any trailer door latch, much less the best one?
- Which trailer door latch are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about trailer door latch?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding trailer door latch, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for trailer door latch, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible trailer door latch. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an trailer door latch buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available trailer door latch currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of trailer door latch has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an trailer door latch?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your trailer door latch.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade trailer door latch objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their trailer door latch.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an trailer door latch, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an trailer door latch is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining trailer door latch information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding trailer door latch is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.